Once your TACT Bivvy 2.0 arrives in the mail you’ll see exactly why thousands of expert survivalists all over America have fallen in love with them…and why they’re better than all those other emergency sleeping bags sold on the Internet.
- Super Durable: The TACT Bivvy’s heat reflecting space aged material is coated with a special material called HeatEcho™. This material is stretchy, tear-resistant, and made to last. You can use it over and over again and it’ll be there for you when you need it.
- Waterproof & Windproof: The TACT Bivvy 2.0 keeps rain and wind out, effectively protecting you from the elements. And unlike other emergency sleeping bags it also features completely taped seams which creates an impenetrable barrier between you and what could kill you.
- Super Lightweight & Compact: For survival, lighter is better. Weighing only 4.7 ounces and fitting in the palm of your hand it’ll literally never weigh you down.
- Ultra Warm: Because it reflects 90% of your body’s heat back to you it will absolutely keep you warm in brutal cold. Plus you can slide it inside a sleeping bag and raise the bag’s temperature rating by 20 degrees!
- Super Easy to Use: Emergency situations are no time to deal with complicated survival tools. And even though the Bivvy is light and compact, at 7 feet long and 3 feet wide it’s super easy to get in and out of which makes it perfect for survival situations.
- New and Improved: The original Tact Bivvy® was 6.3 oz. in weight and 6″x3″ when stuffed into its sack. The new and improved bivvy is 26% lighter than the original Tact Bivvy®, which helps save you weight in a survival kit or bug out bag. It also stuffs down to a miniscule 4″ x 2.5″ which is 50% smaller than the original. Meaning you can store it almost anywhere you could imagine (like a purse, glove box, etc.)